Breast Milk is a gift from God, bringing many benefits to
Benefits of breastfeeding for babies
What does breast milk provide to the baby?
Breast milk provides rich nutritional components, antioxidants, many substances, immune and resistance properties from the mother. Mother’s mature immune system produces antibodies against the virus for her baby. On the other hand,these antibodies can pass into breast milk providing protection from disease, containing Immunoglobulin, A which coats the lining of the baby intestine against germs or allergens. Especially breast milk quenches thirst and the drops of milk are called colostrum, which is extremely rich in protein, vitamins (A, E, K) & ganglioside – these are the important factors to brain development and system intestine.
Breastfed babies grow up to be healthy babies
The list below will help you evaluate the benefits of breastfeeding more generally. Includes factors such as:
- Strengthen immune systems for babies to fight diseases.
- Less common intestinal problems: diarrhoea, constipation, gastroenteritis, gastroesophageal reflux.
- Limit respiratory diseases such as colds, pneumonia, phlegm cough, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), asthma, throat, sinuses.
- Fewer ear diseases such as ear infections, otitis media can cause harm to your baby’s hearing.
- Fewer cases of bacterial meningitis in babies.
- Better vision, avoid retinopathy caused by prematurity.
- Lower rates of infant mortality & Lower rates of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
- Avoid illnesses overall, common colds, and fevers.
- Limit skin causes of allergies, redness, eczema.
- Lower rates of cancer on babies: leukaemia.
- Prevent factors that increase the risk of diabetes and obesity.
Therefore, it can be said that Breast Milk is essential nutrition for babies, protecting them from birth, and enhancing their physical health and comprehensive development later on.
Benefits of breastfeeding for mothers
Breastfeeding helps mothers physically
According to the opinions of the breastfeeding mother’s group on the forums, breastfeeding helps to change mother’s live more posit, lively and the benefits of breastfeeding are the perfect technique that mothers should not ignore:
- Promote weight loss, get in shape quickly with everyday breastfeeding, burn up to 500 calories.
- Stimulates uterine contractions and returns to normal size after delivery.
- Fewer bleeding after childbirth, faster physical recovery.
- Fewer urinary tract infections, causing pain and discomfort.
- Lower chance of anaemia, dizziness.
- Reduce the risk of postpartum depression and a more positive mood.
Breastfeeding is better for mental and emotional health
- Breastfeeding produces the naturally soothing hormones oxytocin and prolactin that promote stress reduction and positive feelings for the mother. According to the research, mothers who wean early or do not breastfeed are more likely to experience postpartum depression.
- Increase confidence when taking care of the baby.
- Increase comfort and tranquillity for moms because breastfed babies cry less overall and be more happy.
- Strengthen the emotional bonding between mother and baby. Breastfeeding promotes skin-to-skin contact, emotional connection, and understanding baby’s needs.
- Fewer children’s disruptive behaviours that many mothers are annoyed with.
Breastfeeding and life values
- Prevent the risk of cancer for the mother.
- The risk of ovarian cancer is low.
- Reduced risk of rheumatoid arthritis and lupus (erythema).
- Less endometriosis in the mother.
- Fewer age-related osteoporosis, diabetes, high blood fat, and obesity.
- Lower risk of cardiovascular disease, avoid heart spasms.
- Stabilize blood pressure, reduce symptoms of anemia, fatigue, and breathlessness.
- Less headaches and ear tumors.
- Less stress, more cheerful and confident spirit making mothers quickly integrate into all outside activities.
- Help the spirit of the whole family to be positive and healthy. Create a positive and healthy spirit for the whole family.
- Babies will be smarter, more developed in their brains and more receptive later.
Many health professionals and doctors recommend breastfeeding thanks to its advantages. Breast milk is the best choice for babies and for their growth. Hope this article from BioHealth will be helpful to you.
If you have any questions, please contact us or tell us more information. We will assist you in the most effective parenting process.